THE NY POST, reports that I had a Pinterest page dedicated to Brooke consisting of 10 pics- 9 of Brooke, and 1 of me.
PLS NOTE: byline of the hunky/hot guy speaks of the dedication to Newtown, and how we are to combat school/gun violence.
We forgive Brooke Shields, who although committed a crime by filing a false police report, understand the effects of what exploitation can do to a child.
Public Relations and the Law
PR persons can be held legally liable if they provide advice or support an illegal activity of a client or employer. PR activity can lead to conspiracy charges
A. Libel and Slander
1. Written Defamation is libel
2. Spoken Defamation is slander
3. Distinction often lost today
B. What constitutes libel
1. defamation—false statement that creates public hatred, contempt, ridicule, or inflict injury on reputation
2. printed or broadcast
3. direct or indirect identification
4. Actual injury in form of money losses, mental suffering, loss of reputation
5. malicious intent or negligent
C. Avoiding Lawsuits for Libel/Slander
1. Accompany opinion with supporting facts
2. Clearly label statements of opinion